[Web4lib] Looking for a Firefox Extension

talia679.31931317 at bloglines.com talia679.31931317 at bloglines.com
Mon Sep 11 20:11:18 EDT 2006

I want to be able to move 2 toolbars next to each other instead of having
one below the other - this is not possible in Firefox - the toolbars are set
where ever the extension puts them.  I want to be able to drag toolbar A next
to toolbar B - like you can in IE.  Make sense?

I read that Mozilla plans
on adding this functionality - but it is not yet done.

Nicole

--- David
Rothman" <david.rothman at gmail.com wrote:
I apologize if I'm just confused,
but Firefox allows a good deal of toolbar

On 11 Sep 2006 20:49:35 -0000, talia679.31931317 at bloglines.com <