[Web4lib] random link replacements

Tyson Tate tysontate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 16:00:31 EDT 2006

To me, it sounds like someone did a global search and replace of some
sort and made a typo. Either that or Dreamweaver is up to it's usual
shenanegans (I've seen weirder issues...).

You should talk to your webmaster to find out who, exactly, is making
the edits. You'll want to find out who's allowed to log-in to your
production server and narrow it down from there.

-Tyson