[Web4lib] random link replacements

Tyson Tate tysontate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 15:49:17 EDT 2006

Could you give us more information? What CMS or editing tools do you
use? What kind of security do you have on the pages (i.e. who's
allowed to edit it?).

Most likely, it's being edited by someone who doesn't know what
they're doing. (Ok, let's not get in to the "gatekeeper" discussion
again! ;)

-Tyson