[Web4lib] CMS or something else?

Tyson Tate tysontate at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 18:03:41 EDT 2006

Major downside to Contribute: You have to prefix ALL CSS selector
names that you don't want shown to content writers with "mmhide-".
That means that most of your class and ids will end up being something
like mmhide-booktitle, etc.

I have 2,000 lines of CSS in our redesigned site. Short answer, coming
from a web developer: I banish Contribute from the land!

(And, not to mention, we have enough troubles with Dreamweaver. The
piece of junk! *grumble* ;-)

-Tyson