[Web4lib] Electronic Resources & Libraries 2007: thinkdigital_ -- Call for Proposals

Bonnie Tijerina bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 08:53:04 EDT 2006

Electronic Resources & Libraries 2007
thinkdigital_
February 22-24, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Call for Proposals
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/call
ER&L Conference Program Planning Committee encourages you to submit a
proposal for the Electronic Resources & Libraries 2007 Conference to
be held February 22-24, 2007, with pre-conference sessions on February
21. The conference location will be the Global Learning and Conference
Center, located on the campus of Georgia Institute of Technology in
Atlanta, GA.

ER&L provides a forum for information professionals to explore ideas,
trends, and technologies related to electronic resources and digital
services.

The idea of this event is to bring together stakeholders inside and
outside of the library to look at the impact the digital environment
has on library collections, access to resources, and our
organizations. We invite various perspectives and approaches to
managing, promoting and accessing electronic resources. We hope to
foster collaborative, cross-departmental, cross-community approaches
to the issues e-resources have brought to our environment

The Program Planning Committee seeks proposals for a variety of
session formats including presentations, panel sessions, and
pre-conference workshops. Proposals that have topics of interest to
many areas of the library or outside the library are of special
interest to the ER&L Program Planning Committee.

The deadline for proposal submission is Nov. 1, 2006. Proposals will
be evaluated as they are received, and priority may be given to those
who submit early.
All Call For Proposal information and the proposal form is available at:
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/call

Questions about the Call for Proposals in general should be directed
to Elizabeth Winter(elizabeth.winter at library.gatech.edu) or Bonnie
Tijerina (bonnie.tijerina at library.gatech.edu).  Questions about
pre-conferences in particular should be directed to Joan
Conger(joan at joanconger.net).

Complete details about the conference are online at
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/

Want to what happened at ER&L 2006?
15-minute recap movie: http://electroniclibrarian.org/video/erl2006movie.wmv
Conference sessions: http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/moodle/

--
Bonnie Tijerina
Electronic Resources Coordinator, Collection Development
bonnie.tijerina at library.gatech.edu