[Web4lib] Anyone using Bricolage, Drupal, Plone, TYPO 3, WebGUI, Xaraya, or Xoops for your CMS?

Annie Platoff platoff at library.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 31 12:55:00 EST 2006

We are in the process of selecting a Content Management System to use
for our library web site.  Is there anyone out there using the following?

     Bricolage, Drupal, Plone, TYPO 3, WebGUI, Xaraya, or Xoops

Please include the name of your library, the URL for the site that you
are using it for, and any comments on how it is working for you.

If possible, please give me an e-mail address of someone I can contact
if I have specific questions about your implementation.

Thanks!

Annie Platoff
University of California, Santa Barbara