[Web4lib] ebooks in mobiles

sandeep bhavsar sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 09:43:15 EDT 2006

Dear All

The highly fluid technological leaps and bounds require us  to provide
services which are user friendly and accesible. So to say "any time
and all time" information availability.    We all know the impact of
Internet technology in the field of library science - it helpes us to
reach the personal inbox spaces of individuals and corporates.
Mobile technology enables us to reach the information right into the
pocket.  Targeted primarily at end users - Students, Faculty,
corporate members and staff. Installation of e-books on various models
mobile phones and other handheld devices (including laptop, desktops).
 > The Library at Dr. VN BRIMS would be happy  to help other
libraries to launch this service. >  > The members would be happy to
note that our students have already started using this service. This
helps them to read e-books on their mobile phones when they are
travelling thus utilising their time productively.

 For More Information Please feel free to contact me at
sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com

Regards

Sandeep Bhavsar
Librarian
Dr.V.N.Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
Thane(W) 400601
INDIA
email : sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Mob  : +9109870484626