[Web4lib] New Custom Search Engine - WLANs and Libraries

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Tue Oct 24 15:27:10 EDT 2006

I have created a new Google Co-op - Custom Search Engine: WLANs and
Libraries
<http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=012681041057676717069%3A6ajmuujke5k>
.  I am looking for people to help me add resources to it.  If you are
interested in helping to contribute to it in a serious way, please let
me know by either e-mailing me at drewwe at morrisville.edu or by adding a
comment to this message.    I will then send you an invitation.  I am
not opening this up to allow anyone to add resources.  I want to pick
the people who contribute to it.  Click on the link above to see it in
action.  I have also put a search box on the Wireless Libraries Blog
<http://wirelesslibraries.blogspot.com/> .

Technorati Tags: Google <http://technorati.com/tag/Google> , WiFi
<http://technorati.com/tag/WiFi> , Libraries
<http://technorati.com/tag/Libraries> , WLANS
<http://technorati.com/tag/WLANS>

--
Posted by Bill Drew to Wireless Libraries
<http://wirelesslibraries.blogspot.com/2006/10/new-custom-search-engine-