[Web4lib] Access 2006 presentations & podcasts available

Ryan Eby ryaneby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 18:15:12 EDT 2006

Since I couldn't find a podcast feed I went ahead and created one. You
can find it here:

http://odeo.com/channel/140930/view

If it seems like there are less presentations it is because many of
the ones listed on the site are actually part of one audio file, which
I combined in a single post/download. The podcast links to the audio
on the original site.

Ryan Eby