[Web4lib] wikis in libraries

McHale, Nina nina.mchale at cudenver.edu
Fri Oct 13 16:58:51 EDT 2006

I agree to an extent what John and Chad are saying about overdoing it,
but Boeninger really does put a lot of a wiki's functionality to good
use, especially compared to a static HTML guide. If you're curious, have
a look at his CIL slides:

http://www.infotoday.com/cil2006/presentations/

Nina

Nina McHale, MA/MSLS
Web Services Librarian
Auraria Library

Serving the University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences
Center-Downtown Campus,
Metropolitan State College
and the Community College of Denver

1100 Lawrence Street