[Web4lib] Limiting bandwidth

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Oct 12 12:06:04 EDT 2006

Judy,

Check out PublicIP's zoneCD - it's a wireless access management system
that is free, includes the ability to block ports and throttle bandwidth
and runs off a CD that can be run on a fairly low-end PC. There's a pay
version of the service but we've run the free version for several years
and are very satisfied with it. There are quite a few libraries using it.

More details here:

http://publicip.com

and

User Forum