[Web4lib] Survey - Cyberinfrastructure in Libraries

Douglas Goans libdgg at langate.gsu.edu
Tue Oct 3 15:04:54 EDT 2006

Hello.

Please excuse any cross posting of this message. We are gathering data
for our presentation at this year's LITA National Forum. Our
presentation is "Putting all the Pieces Together: Building a
Cyberinfrastructure at the Georgia State University Library".

We invite you to participate in our survey regarding the technologies
and web services you are using in your library.

The survey will be open until Tuesday October 17, 2006.

Here is the link to the online survey:
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB225Q6XGVCNH

Thank you.
Doug Goans, Web Development Librarian, Georgia State University
Library, dgoans at gsu.edu
Tim Daniels, Learning Commons Coordinator, Georgia State University
Library, timdaniels at gsu.edu

Doug Goans
Web Development Librarian
Georgia State University Library