[Web4lib] Last call for Access 2006 Hackfest projects!

donna.dinberg at lac-bac.gc.ca donna.dinberg at lac-bac.gc.ca
Tue Oct 3 06:40:24 EDT 2006

**  This message has been cross-posted to several lists.  **

This is a last call for project submissions for the Access 2006 conference
Hackfest!

Submit your favourite "wish-we-had" idea to the pool of projects that Access
2006 hackers will work on during the Hackfest and Ad-Hockfest sessions, to
be held in parallel October 11 in Ottawa, Canada.

We will consider all submissions, from a slick do-everything application to
the little workhorse utility that you know will make your life in the
trenches easier ... as long as your proposal will fit into one day of work.
You do not have to be a programmer to describe what you would like to have;
and you do not have to attend Hackfest or Ad-Hockfest to submit an idea.
The primary criterion: your idea should have something to do with libraries.

Send us your ideas, and see what the Access conference hackers can create!

To submit a project idea, go to the Hackfest page
http://www.access2006.uottawa.ca/?page_id=13  and click on the "Suggest a
Project Idea" link.

For those who cannot attend Access this year:  watch the conference website
http://www.access2006.uottawa.ca for Planet Access blog reports during the
conference, and for Hackfest results following the conference.

On behalf of the Hackfest Coordinating Team,

Donna Dinberg
donna.dinberg at lac-bac.gc.ca
   and
Dan Chudnov