[Web4lib] III XML Server (Was ISBN 10->13 conv.)

David Kane DKANE at wit.ie
Mon Oct 2 07:32:16 EDT 2006

Hi again,

Thanks for the script, Paul.  Gave it a quick test, however I'll go for
John Blyberg's PHP, thanks to Tim and Dave for that link.

I notice from Blyberg's page that there are good resources for
connecting to III's XML Server.
It looks as if III are liberating our data, at last.  Exciting stuff,
but what price freedom, I wonder?

Does anyone here use III's XML Server?  If so, why did you get it and
what do you use it for?

Best,
>>> "David Kane" <dkane at wit.ie> 30/09/2006 10:50 >>>
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the conversion between ISBN-10 and ISBN-13 is,
please.  I need to write a little conversion program.  Anything in
PHP,
for example.

Thanks a lot.

David Kane