[Web4lib] remote access/proxy servers

Reiten, Beth beth.reiten at okstate.edu
Wed Nov 29 09:48:31 EST 2006

 John -

I wholeheartedly second Bill's recommendation of EZProxy.  If you'd like
to check out the listserv, you can find the archives at
http://ls.suny.edu/read/?forum=ezproxy

Information about joining the list can be found at
http://www.usefulutilities.com/support/list.html

You'll notice the name Chris Zagar fairly often as you go through the
archives... Chris is the creator and force behind EZProxy.  That's part
of why everyone is so rabid about it; he's very approachable and willing
to help with individual question.

*Please note my new email address*
Beth Reiten, Assoc. Professor & Librarian
Digital Library Services
Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University
Phone: 405-744-9109