[Web4lib] Ebscohost with Public Web Browser

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Tue Nov 28 17:46:20 EST 2006

 Ethereal is a free packet capture program.  That is what I use when I
am trying to figure out what is going on with web traffic.  As a tip,
once I have a capture to analyze, I will find a packet of interest,
right click on the packet and select "Follow stream" and see all of the
TCP conversation for that session.

Thomas Edelblute, Public Access Systems Coordinator
Anaheim Public Library