[Web4lib] Ebscohost with Public Web Browser

Bill Teschek bteschek at hampton.lib.nh.us
Tue Nov 28 16:55:51 EST 2006

That wasn't it exactly, but it gave me the clue I needed. In the [Security]
section of the ini are two lines that can be changed to:

WriteHistory=True
Track=True

which will create a history.log file that can be checked. Turns out that the
browser was trying to load some kind of page titled "about:blank". When I added
that phrase to the whitelist all was well with the world.

Bill Teschek
bteschek at hampton.lib.nh.us