[Web4lib] Links management software - any recommendations?

Pierfranco Minsenti pierfranco.minsenti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 07:47:17 EST 2006

Dear Verna,

I think one of the most recommendable software among those open source and
free that could provide an answer to what you are looking for is The Scout
Portal Toolkit, a project funded by the National Science Foundation and the
Mellon Foundation and realised in 2000 by the University of
Wisconsin-Madison.
You can find information and download it from here:
http://scout.wisc.edu/Projects/SPT/index.php
Best wishes

Pierfranco Minsenti
Systems Librarian