[Web4lib] Cites & Insights December 2006 and volume 6 indexes now available

Crawford,Walt crawforw at oclc.org
Wed Nov 22 14:44:53 EST 2006

Cites & Insights: Crawford at Large 6:14 (December 2006) is now
available for downloading at http://citesandinsights.info/civ6i14.pdf

This 28-page issue, PDF as usual (but each essay is available as an HTML
separate from the home page, citesandinsights.info, includes:

* Perspective: The Lazy Man's Guide to Productivity - A slightly
extended answer to "How do I do all that writing on my own time?"

* Net Media Perspective: "C&I is Not a Blog" - A section on blogs,
mostly metablogging.

* The Library Stuff - Eight items cited and discussed

* Library Access to Scholarship - FRPAA and more

* Offtopic Perspective: 50-Movie All Stars Collection, Part 2 - 26 more
TV movies (but one of them isn't really...)

Additionally, the index for Volume 6 (title sheet and 20 pages of
indexes) is now available at

http://citesandinsights.info/civ6ix.pdf

That completes Volume 6.

Walt Crawford