[Web4lib] Recommendations for online courses

Christa Burns cburns at nlc.state.ne.us
Wed Nov 22 12:42:13 EST 2006

Susan,

Have you looked at WebJunction?

http://www.webjunction.org/do/Navigation?category=442

Christa

Christa J. Burns                                         Phone:
402-471-3107
OCLC Member Services Coordinator       In-state only: 800-307-2665
NEBASE                                                  Fax:
402-471-2083
Nebraska Library Commission                  E-mail:
cburns at nlc.state.ne.us
1200 N Street, Suite 120
Lincoln, NE 68508-2023

NEBASE Homepage: http://www.nlc.state.ne.us/nebase

"A human mind, once stretched to a new idea, never returns to its former
dimensions." --Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.