[Web4lib] Changing address of RSS news feed

Conal Tuohy Conal.Tuohy at vuw.ac.nz
Thu Nov 9 18:46:12 EST 2006

You ought if possible to provide an "HTTP 301 Moved Permanently"
response. This may even cause some user agents to automatically update
their subscriptions.
http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html#sec10.3.2

As well, I suggest you announce the change as an item in the RSS feed
itself.

Con
--
Conal Tuohy