[Web4lib] Worldcat sidebar

Oliver,Sonya olivers at oclc.org
Thu Nov 9 16:12:12 EST 2006

OCLC plans to expand the search facets in its Find in a Library(r) Web
service in the near future.  The enhancement will include a "Show More"
option that will display more than the sample of six search limits that
are now visible.

To receive notification of this enhancement when it is available,
register for email updates about WorldCat.org at
https://www.oclc.org/email/subscribe.htm.