[Web4lib] Contribute opinions?

Pons, Lisa (ponslm) PONSLM at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Mon Nov 6 16:10:47 EST 2006

I forgot to add one thing: We have a main library site, and 12 college
and departmental libraries. Each of our "C&D" libraries wanted a similar
design to the main site, but not identical.

This meant somewhat different stylesheets, etc...

Thus, in our case, a CMS wasn't as good a choice we didn't think- and
Contribute fits this role nicely.

lisa