[Web4lib] PubMed and ILLiad

Eric Hellman eric at openly.com
Fri Nov 3 15:56:14 EST 2006

Ilana,

You may use the "fixit" instance of 1Cate for this.

it's a service we built ages ago to convert OpenURL 1.0 to OpenURL
0.1, but you can use it to add pubmed lookups as well.

The base url is
http://fixit.1cate.com/t/deprecate

add a res_id=http://your.resolver.baseurl  to the OpenURL

http://fixit.1cate.com/t/deprecate?res_id=http://your.resolver.baseurl&sid=pubmed&id=pmid:11025561

It doesn't matter that the "openurl" is bad, 1Cate just goes and fixes it.

When your library is ready for a full-fledged link server, please talk to us!

Eric