[Web4lib] Google buys a wiki

Terence K. Huwe thuwe at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 1 15:23:29 EST 2006

FYI to those of you who may not have used JotSpot--it's a GREAT product,
far superior to many open source wiki's I've fiddled around with.  We have
an account and run a large, multi-disciplinary wiki for doctoral students
studying migration issues.  Jot is set up to be so intuitive that an
"average user" could probably learn everything he or she needs to know in a
short period and be up and running.

Terry Huwe, UCB