[Web4lib] RSS FEEDERS/aggregators

Blake Carver lists at lisnews.com
Fri Mar 31 09:57:01 EST 2006

I'll put in a plug for one of my side projects, LISFeeds:
http://lisfeeds.com

It's an aggregator for librarian oriented feeds, it's not personalizable
like bloglines, but if you're looking for an easy way to keep up with what's
being written in the library blog world, it's a good place to start. We're
still in the middle of a redesign, but it'll get the job done.

-Blake