[Web4lib] How to duild a Digital Library

Peter Noerr pnoerr at MuseGlobal.com
Wed Mar 29 12:56:56 EST 2006

Hi Irfan,

A couple of years ago now I produced a 3rd edition of The Digital Library Toolkit which I think will address many of your questions - or, at least, indicate which ones you should be asking. It was commissioned by Sun as one of their library whitepapers and is available for free download at
http://www.sun.com/products-n-solutions/edu/whitepapers/digitaltoolkit.html

The examples and the "future" sections are now rather dated, of course (from 2003), but the fundamentals are still sound.

Peter

Peter Noerr
CTO, MuseGlobal, Inc.
+1 801 208 1880