[Web4lib] Zagreb (Croatia)

Eric Lease Morgan emorgan at nd.edu
Tue Mar 14 13:52:23 EST 2006

I recently had the opportunity to visit Zagreb (Croatia) to give a
presentation at a national library conference on the topic of open
source software. From the travel log:

   From what I saw, librarianship in Croatia is similar to
   librarianship in the United States except the
   profession does not seem to be graying. From a cultural
   point of view, Croatia is a mixture of old and new
   providing opportunities for a great deal of diversity.

   travel log - http://infomotions.com/musings/zagreb/
   images - http://infomotions.com/gallery/zagreb/

--
Eric Lease Morgan
Head, Digital Access and Information Architecture Department

(574) 631-8604