[Web4lib] CFM: Internet Reference Services Quarterly

Cox, Christopher N. COXCN at uwec.edu
Fri Mar 3 09:41:11 EST 2006

Are you doing something innovative?  Are you currently using Internet
technology to enhance the experiences of your staff or your users?  Have
you actively analyzed trends in the use or application of Internet
technologies?  We want you to share your results with our readers!

Internet Reference Services Quarterly (IRSQ), a peer-reviewed journal
published by The Haworth Press, Inc., welcomes the submission of
manuscripts for its next issue.  Don't let the word "reference" in the
title fool you.  IRSQ highlights the theory and practice behind emerging
Internet services, sources and resources in all areas of librarianship.
Research-based studies, case studies of successful services or programs,
and authoritative articles highlighting best practices are welcome.

We are particularly interested in manuscripts covering the following
topics:  blogs, cataloging issues for Internet and digital resources,
copyright law, integration of library services into course management
systems, digital collections and digital object repositories,
information services for cell phones, iPods or PDAs, Internet security,
issues of privacy on the Internet, library web site innovations,
plagiarism, podcasting, streaming video and audio projects and wikis.

Submissions should follow the Haworth guidelines for manuscript format
and preparation available at
http://www.haworthpress.com/journals/instructionsforauthors.asp
<http://www.haworthpress.com/journals/instructionsforauthors.asp> .  All
submissions should be accompanied by a Manuscript Submission and
Copyright Transfer form, available at
http://www.haworthpressinc.com/pdfs/jmanuscript.pdf
<http://www.haworthpressinc.com/pdfs/jmanuscript.pdf> .

To be considered for publication in the journal 's next issue, Vol. 11,
No. 4, the due date for submission of manuscripts is April 14, 2006.
For more information or manuscript submission questions, please contact
Christopher Cox at coxcn at uwec.edu <mailto:coxcn at uwec.edu>  or at the
address below.  We look forward to reading your work and having the
opportunity to share it with other librarians.

Sincerely,

Christopher Cox

Christopher Cox

Assistant Professor/Assistant Director of Libraries

Editor, Internet Reference Services Quarterly

McIntyre Library

University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire

105 Garfield Avenue - L 3002A

Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004