[Web4lib] Re: Virtual Library tours

Eileen Lutzow elutzow at csuniv.edu
Mon Jun 26 15:20:31 EDT 2006

Illinois Wesleyan University
http://www.iwu.edu/library/tour/tourindex.htm
Take the Guided Tour or use the links in the righthand column.

Eileen Lutzow
Charleston Southern University

On 26 Jun 2006 at 14:53, Junior Tidal wrote:

> Anyone know of any good virtual library tours? I'm looking mostly at
> academic libraries, but public ones would be helpful as well.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Junior Tidal
> Web Services and Multimedia Librarian
> CUNY New York City College of Technology
> 300 Jay Street
> Brooklyn, NY 11210
> 718.260.5481

This transmission may contain information that is protected from
disclosure by federal and/or state law, or is otherwise privileged or
confidential.  This communication is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
this message to the recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited and violations of applicable federal and/or state
law may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete all copies of this
message and all attachments