[Web4lib] MySpace Problems?

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Fri Jul 28 10:46:29 EDT 2006

While I was working on Morrisville College Library MySpace account this
morning, it looks like it may have gotten deleted.  I then took a look
at my own MySpace account and the same thing happened.  This was after I
added some new friends and I clicked on "Home" to go back to account
home page.  Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
Morrisville State College Library
E-mail: mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4 <aim:goim?screenname=BillDrew4>
BillDrew.Net: http://billdrew.net <http://billdrew.net/>
Wireless Libraries: http://wirelesslibraries.blogspot.com
<http://wirelesslibraries.blogspot.com/>
Library: http://library.morrisville.edu/
SUNYConnect: http://www.sunyconnect.suny.edu/
My Blog: http://babyboomerlibrarian.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/billdrew
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

<http://feeds.feedburner.com/BabyBoomerLibrarian>

<http://feeds.feedburner.com/WirelessLibraries>