[Web4lib] LDAP Digital Library

Sutherland, Paul Paul.Sutherland at ccc.govt.nz
Fri Jul 28 00:38:43 EDT 2006

I am sure you have encountered Fez
"Fez is an open source project to produce and maintain a highly flexible
web interface to FEDORA for any Library or Insituition to configure and
publish or archive documents of any type sustainably."

"LDAP (or Active Directory) and internal group Authentication and
Authorisation.
Security based on FezACML to describe user roles an rights on a per
object basis or through parent collection or community security
inheritance.
Based on Communities and Collections with object relationships mapped
with RELS-EXT datastreams. "

This electronic email and any files transmitted with it are intended

The views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Christchurch
City Council.

If you are not the correct recipient of this email please advise the
sender and delete.

Christchurch City Council
http://www.ccc.govt.nz