[Web4lib] Rollyo?

Sharon Clapp sclapp at cslib.org
Fri Jul 21 14:19:58 EDT 2006

Amazing, I was working with it for the first time in months today and I
had a question, but hadn't figured out who to ask - so, does anyone know
how to combine multiple Rollyo searches (e.g., to get around the 25 urls
limitation)? Thank you,

Sharon Clapp, sclapp at cslib.org
Web Resources Librarian
Connecticut State Library
860-424-3617
http://www.cslib.org ( http://www.cslib.org/ )

>>> Patricia F Anderson <pfa at umich.edu> 7/21/2006 1:22 PM >>>
Me! Me! I love Rollyo, and make mention of it in some of my classes.
Some
of the rolls I've made are here:

<http://www.rollyo.com/pfa/>

One is for searching for rare books in my field, some grants sources,
and
other reference question type toys, uh, tools. :-)

  -- Patricia Anderson, pfa at umich.edu