[Web4lib] word/html converter

Jon Goodell jgoodell at pulaskitech.edu
Tue Jul 11 12:11:36 EDT 2006

Another very good option for newsletter publishing is OpenOffice.org.
You can download it for free.  The current version is a big improvement
over previous ones and it makes saving to PDF very easy.  In the past
OpenOffice.org would have trouble opening some MS Word documents and
Excel spreadsheets, but I have not had a misfire on this one yet.  :)

http://www.openoffice.org/

Jon Goodell
Technology Services & Reference Librarian
Ottenheimer Library - Pulaski Technical College
North Little Rock, AR
501-812-2718
jgoodell at pulaskitech.edu