[Web4lib] word/html converter

Sarah Smith ssmith at saclibrary.org
Mon Jul 10 15:17:38 EDT 2006

We have a word doc with text boxes galore that make up our newsletter.
We are able to save the Word doc as html up to about 2 pages worth. Past
two pages, things start to get jumbled up. I've looked into MS Publisher
and Adobe Acrobat and neither of those seems to be a viable option. Deal
is we need a print version and an html version. The person creating it
knows Word but not html, so doing an html version first is not an option
at this point. We are willing to pay money for a miraculous converter
and I have been assured "other libraries do it." Anyone have any tips?
TIA,

Sarah Smith

Systems Supervisor, ssmith at saclibrary.org

Sacramento Public Library <http://www.saclibrary.org>

828 I Street, Sacramento, CA 95814

Phone (916) 264-2892; Fax (916) 264-2959