[Web4lib] PHP & MYSQL training class offered through a University or College

Rick Mason rcmason at rsproductions.net
Mon Jul 10 13:02:05 EDT 2006

Hi Barbara,

I don't know if this fits your needs, but a company called Ed2Go
partners with many colleges in the US, and they offer a class for PHP
and MySQL.

http://www.ed2go.com/

If you enter your zip code on the "Participating Schools" link, you can
find out what colleges in your area offer their classes.  If you search
for PHP on the "Course Catalog" link you will see the class.

These are all online courses.  I took two of their courses several years
ago, and found them to be a decent introduction to the topics I signed
up for (SQL and Perl).

Hope this helps!

Rick Mason