[Web4lib] UConn ERM Survey

Nicholas Eshelman nicholas.eshelman at uconn.edu
Mon Jul 3 10:40:58 EDT 2006

Hello,

The University of Connecticut Libraries are conducting an environmental
scan of commercial Electronic Resource Management (ERM) products. If you
are using an ERM, we would be very interested in hearing about your
experience with it. The following survey has 24 questions and should
take less than 10 minutes to complete. We will post anonymous results to
our wiki (http://wiki.lib.uconn.edu/wiki/ACQ-SER_ERM/survey ) by August
1, 2006.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=235892304393

Thanks very much.

Please report problems with access to electronic resources to
elibrary at uconn.edu <mailto:elibrary at uconn.edu>

Nicholas Eshelman

Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Connecticut

nicholas.eshelman at uconn.edu <mailto:nicholas.eshelman at uconn.edu>

voice: (860) 486-3363 ; Fax: (860) 486-6493