[Web4lib] Wireless print servers

Bill Teschek bteschek at hampton.lib.nh.us
Tue Jan 31 12:26:59 EST 2006

I was asked by two people to post replies to my wireless print server question
to the list. Unfortunately I only got one (below), and it makes me realize that
I didn't ask the question properly. I should have added that we want to make
this wireless printer available to the public who come in to use our wireless
network. Does anyone know of a way to use a wireless print server to make a
printer available to the public? Since they will be coming in with a variety of
laptop hardware I imagine that connecting and printing to our printer would be
rather tricky. Any wireless print server would have to allow very easy
connectivity and setup to be at all useful in such a setting.

Bill Teschek
bteschek at hampton.lib.nh.us