[Web4lib] Looking for RSS Reader

Louise Alcorn Louise.Alcorn at wdm-ia.com
Fri Jan 27 13:40:22 EST 2006

I am forwarding this from a colleague who got the question below from
one of her staff:

"I am looking for a RSS Reader that sets on the local machine as opposed
to a web plugin.  The local software gives the PC users more options.
There are a few out there but I don't know what the experience of any of
them have been. There is also one for Outlook 2003 which sounds good but
haven't decided if it would tax our exchange server too much yet.  If
you know of anyone who is actually using RSS reader software, I would be
interested to know what they think of it."

I shall forward any responses to her.  Many thanks in advance!

Louise E. Alcorn
Reference Technology Librarian
West Des Moines Public Library
4000 Mills Civic Pkwy