[Web4lib] Re: Web sites moving

James Jacobs radlib at urbana.indymedia.org
Thu Jan 26 01:18:17 EST 2006

Hi Roy el al,

Got a question for you. I too am having to move a site from sunsite (govt
documents roundtable). I wonder if you or my fellow web4lib readers have
any suggestions for easily moving a site of over 2000 pages to the
ala.org site which uses a CMS? I don't know the name of the CMS, but I
believe it's cold fusion related.

Thanks for the information.

James Jacobs

James R. Jacobs