[Web4lib] Software to run an "internal" bloglines-like service? - a request

michael.yunkin at unlv.edu michael.yunkin at unlv.edu
Wed Jan 18 15:41:53 EST 2006

Hello all!

I'm looking for a server-side script (preferably PHP) to take a number of
RSS feeds, mix them up, and export the result as a single RSS feed.

There are a number of free online services that do this, and I think I've
tried them all.  I had the best experience with Feed Digest
(http://www.feeddigest.com/), but they seem to have some server issues,
since I get an error message about 10% of the time.  I'd rather host this
in-house to increase reliability.

Does anyone know of an existing script/application that does this?

Thank you,
Michael Yunkin
UNLV Libraries