[Web4lib] Superpatron

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 18:33:29 EST 2006

I hadn't seen this mentioned here, and thought some might be interested:

http://vielmetti.typepad.com/superpatron/

"
Superpatron is a weblog for library patrons who love their libraries,
who take advantage of everything they have to offer, and are always on
the lookout for great ideas that libraries around the world are doing.

It's not a library blog in some traditional sense - I'm not a
librarian myself. It's some expression of what various Friends of the
Library groups do on a local level, except that it's on the net.
"