[Web4lib] HTML Editing software

Maurice York maurice.york at emory.edu
Mon Jan 9 08:52:04 EST 2006

Hi Kyle,
Could you say more about the Adobe/Macromedia merger as a reason to discount
goLive? I haven't really used goLive and don't know that I would look at it
for the kind of web work that you are talking about....but Dreamweaver and
Contribute are both Macromedia products and involved in the same merger....
Is there something there I should be paying attention to?

We have been using Dreamweaver for all web authors and developers for some
time here, but are moving to a mixed environment of Dreamweaver/Contribute
for the reasons you cite.

-Maurice

--
Maurice York