[Web4lib] Writeboard

Tanya Rabourn tanya at pixelcharmer.com
Thu Jan 5 13:49:10 EST 2006

> Anyone have any experience with this product?
>
> Writeboard http://www.writeboard.com/

I've used it within one of their other products, "Basecamp."
Within that context I've found it useful for group notes and
then discussions around them while working on a particular
project.

It's a little wiki-like in that it allows individual user
editing of one page and an option to compare versions. I
can't imagine using it for some of their other suggested
uses -- it's not exactly MS word with its "track changes"
feature, but I enjoy using it within basecamp for a few
things.

-Tanya