[Web4lib] Travel guide for San Antonio

James Jacobs radlib at urbana.indymedia.org
Wed Jan 4 02:13:47 EST 2006

Hi all,

Please excuse the cross-posting. I'm currently experimenting with a wiki
by creating a travel guide to San Antonio for ALA Midwinter. If you or
someone you know is familiar with San Antonio and would like to help out
with this collaborative effort, please email me with suggestions or create
an account at http://wiki.radicalreference.info (upper right corner) and
add information on your own. The main wiki page has a link to the wiki
user guide if you're unfamiliar with wiki procedures.

Here's the travel guide:

http://wiki.radicalreference.info/index.php/San_antonio

Please forward to others as you see fit.

Thanks for the help.

James R. Jacobs
Govdoc-l moderator
Itinerant Government Information Librarian
San Francisco, CA
jrjacobs at gort.ucsd.edu
http://freegovinfo.info
http://gort.ucsd.edu/mtdocs/laz