[Web4lib] Re: Libarians and libaries

Nicole Engard nengard at jenkinslaw.org
Thu Feb 23 14:08:46 EST 2006

That's why you need an English Major as your Webmaster :) We don't have any misspellings - at least not of library or librarian :)

Nicole Engard

>>> "Drew, Bill" <drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU> 02/23/06 01:19PM >>>
I found 7 on our library website.  I will correct them.  Librarians
anre,'t any better at spelin than the gnral pubic.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
E-mail: mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Benjamin Franklin)