[Web4lib] RE: [Publib] Talk of the Nation to Talk 21st C. Libraries, 2-21

Gair Helfrich ghelfrich at aclsys.org
Tue Feb 21 12:03:03 EST 2006

Sounds like a good discussion, but if they're doing on air promos I hope
they're pronouncing "Library" correctly. Last week every time Day to Day
promoted NPR librarian Kee Malesky's spot on Turin vs Torino the
announcer called her a "libarian". I was screaming at my radio every
time I heard it. It's worse than fingernails on a chalkboard as far as
I'm concerned.

Gair

Gair Helfrich, MLS
Network Services & Computer Services Manager
Atlantic County Library
40 Farragut Avenue
Mays Landing, NJ 08330
609-625-2776 ext. 6313  Fax: 609-625-8143
ghelfrich at aclsys.org