[Web4lib] RSS question

Smith, Sarah sarah.smith at sjvls.org
Fri Feb 10 13:57:25 EST 2006

I'm doing a test XML Feed by hand and it seems to mostly be working.
However, I use a program called SharpReader to read my feeds and when I
look at the library's feed, for some reason each entry links to every
other entry. There's a little plus sign to expand on the left of the
item. The linking is thoroughly cross linked to all other entries (with
each sub-link again linking to the other titles) - something that is not
supposed to happen. I'm missing something pretty obvious and would love
it if someone would point it out for me. Feed at
http://www.fresnolibrary.org/fcplstaffp.xml (And it doesn't seem to be a
problem with my reader, since none of my other 20+ feeds do that.)
TIA...

Sarah A Smith
Web Development Librarian
San Joaquin Valley Library System