[Web4lib] Resources to announce/promote a website?

Elena OMalley Elena_OMalley at emerson.edu
Wed Dec 13 13:53:55 EST 2006

Meg:

DMOZ.org entries propagate reasonably well in search engines, although
that
might not be what you mean - he's looking for active promotion? Maybe
the
Chronicle of Higher Ed, or reciprocal links on other philosophy
websites, if he hasn't already explored those venues?

Elena
__
Elena O'Malley, Head of Library Computer and Internet Services
Emerson College Library, Boston, MA 02116