[Web4lib] Including RSSon a webpage

michael.yunkin at unlv.edu michael.yunkin at unlv.edu
Tue Dec 12 12:44:14 EST 2006

Ann wrote on 12/12/2006 09:33:51 AM:

> I tested Feed2JS to host and diplay an RSS feed  ... and
> discovered the web page wouldn't completely load at times when the
> link broke or possibly the server not up.

This was my experience with Feed2JS as well. The server seems to have
10-20% down time. I think the script is only viable if you host it
yourself.

As far as PHP-based software (which won't work for the original poster, but
others might be interested) we've been using zFeeder with good results.
It's pretty configurable and easy to use once it's set up.

http://zvonnews.sourceforge.net/

-Michael Yunkin
Web Content/Metadata Manager
UNLV Libraries